Saturday 18 February 2012

nonsense from the heart

4 days off and i have nothing to say for them, well thats not entirely true its family day weekend and my daughter has been in a good mood so i guess thats what can be said the little things knowing whenj i wake up in the morning shes gunna be there waiting for me with a huge smile and a daddy! i tell you this nothing beats being a dad so for this family day weekend instead oif ranting i found a nice poem.
born with a heart, a heart that beats
love is a heart a heart that beats
when the day is long, my heart still beats
when ive grown tired and weiry my heart still beats
when the world feels against me and everything is falling apart my heart still beats
and on the day i die my heart will still beat
beat beat beat and every beat is for you and your mom
my heart beats even from the start for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment